Join a dynamic team of financial professionals.
Beach Financial Group is a privately held financial services firm with a focus on custom-tailored advisory services. We are always looking for elite professionals who have the ability to form lasting and meaningful client relationships with an emphasis on personal service.
We are headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package and a positive, energetic work environment. Beach Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact email@example.com to inquire about career opportunities.
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Beach Financial Group, is an independent, privately-held firm offering financial planning and investment advice for individuals, and retirement plan services to corporations. We pride ourselves in being a high touch organization that is highly competent, proactive, and responsive. Due to our continued growth, the Retirement Plan Consulting division currently has an opening for a Client Account Manager. This role would be working in support of client facing Plan Consultants, with definite room for growth. We’d love to hear from you if you think you’d be a fit.
- Generate and coordinate all client deliverables such as investment and plan reviews with a high emphasis on accuracy and meeting stringent deadlines. Quarter end is typically fast paced.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate items as necessary in a dynamic environment
- Update and generate weekly reports utilizing the CRM and MS Office
- Respond promptly to client inquiries and help troubleshoot administrative issues when Consultants are unavailable
- Offer additional support in facilitating RFP’s from various vendors
- Meticulously update CRM on a real time basis
- Assist in compiling competitive intelligence on upcoming prospect meetings
- Special projects as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry. Experience with institutional retirement plans a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge of mutual funds
- Polished written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with RPAG investment analysis software helpful but not required
- Prior experience with CRM software
- A proven track record of excellent customer service
- Intermediate level knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Extremely detail oriented, proactive, and reliable in all aspects
- Strong interest in learning about the retirement plan industry
- Bachelor’s degree required (specify GPA)
- Series 7, 66 helpful, but not required
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including salary, performance bonus, 401(k) with match, comprehensive benefits, and a healthy stable working environment. Compensation commensurate with experience.
To be considered, provide a copy of your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Client Account Manager” in the subject line. Please, no calls. Beach Financial Group, is an equal opportunity employer located in Los Angeles, CA.